Hey lovelies, I’m so excited to share with you this Vitali-Chi toner, serum & mask review! I’ve been using these products for a couple of weeks, you probably remember my unboxing Reel. Well, it’s now time for my full review. 🙂
Vitali-Chi is all about healing, both internally and externally. They offer skincare and wellbeing products that will work on your skin as well as your emotions. I found that concept very interesting, because when you feel good, you look good. It makes sense when you think about it, it’s coherent.
Founders Jill and Allen launched Vitali-Chi is 2013, after years of using and perfecting their products and the innovative vibrational medicine practices. Following the same principles, they added their skincare range later, making Vitali-Chi a complete experience for its customers.
Use the code STYLEBYDEB for 10% OFF!!
MY SKINCARE PICKS
Their skincare range combines natural and nourishing base ingredients abundant with vitamins and minerals that feed and nourish the skin. Many are paraben free, vegan friendly and fragrance free which make them suitable for sensitive skin.
Among their products you can find anti-aging items, cleansers, lotions, serums, toners, body skincare and hair care. I picked three face products to review:
VGeneré Face Mask (100ml) 🐇Ⓥ
This gentle, deep cleansing face mask helps purify and tone the skin, reduce acne and open pores. After applying, it leaves behind silky smooth, healthy-looking skin. Paraben free, cruelty free and vegan friendly.
Its texture on the skin feels like satin-finish cream more than a clay. It’s quite lightweight, which makes its application and waiting process very convenient. You can tell the use of natural ingredients as the skin doesn’t feel over-drying after the afce mask application. On the contrary, it feels brand-new because of the deep cleansing. I apply it twice a week. 🙂
The three main ingredients are:
- Zinc Oxide – Benefits include healing epidermal wounds, burns, rashes, skin oiliness, infections and acne. Unlike many chemical sunscreens, zinc oxide protects against UVA and UVB light rays and is often used as a natural, non-toxic sunscreen to prevent burns, signs of photo-aging and irritation.
- Sweet Almond Oil – Sweet almond oil is a potent essential oil used for treating dry and sun-damaged skin and hair, lightening the skin, acting as a gentle cleanser, preventing acne, among many others.
- Kaolin – Ground into a fine powder, then mixed with essential oils or other ingredients to form a paste. It is very absorbent but it is gentler than some other varieties of clay, which makes it ideal for reducing oiliness and shine in all skin types. When applied to the skin it absorbs excess moisture, and has been used for hundreds of years as a skincare ingredient – primarily in Asia.
VGeneré Anti-Ageing Toner (200ml) 🐇Ⓥ
This has to be one of the most complete and effective toners I own. It’s like a superhero toner. It doesn’t only even out the skin tone but also the anti-ageing, antioxidant rich, pure organic chamomile water calms and hydrates sensitive or itching skin. It can also be used as a compress to help reduce reddened, tired or dark circles around the eyes.
Hydrating toning lotion suitable for dry, mature or ageing skin, pigmentation, broken capillaries, fine lines and wrinkles. I use it every night after cleansing my face. It’s a nice bonus that between this toner and my usual eye cream, tired eyes are a thing from the past!
- Chamomile Floral Water – Chamomile water is soothing and relaxing and good for soothing irritated skin.
VGeneré Anti-Ageing Face Serum (30ml) 🐇Ⓥ
Anti-oxidant, vitamin rich face serum suitable for acne scars, dry, mature or ageing skin, pigmentation, broken capillaries, fine lines and wrinkles. A concentrated organic delivery system of pure vegan hyaluronic acid to plump, protect and restore your skin.
Ingredients include Aloe vera, Vitamin E, jojoba, gotu kola, horsetail, wild geranium, dandelion and the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C tighten and nourish your skin without leaving it feeling dry. This powerful anti-ageing formulation will also help boost your skin’s natural sun protection and refine skin texture.
The texture is pretty consistent, not runny or too liquidy, therefore I use this serum at night time. I haven’t tried it yet under makeup because I tent to use super lightweight products prior to sunscreen and makeup application. But don’t get me wrong, I do love its texture and how my skin feels when the product is absorbed: plump and glowy.
The three main ingredients are:
- Cassia Angustifolia Seed Oil – Repairs dryness, provides long lasting suppleness and moisture, exhibits film-forming capacities and retains water on the surface of both skin and hair. In can also function as an anti-inflammatory and treatment for acne.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. Its antioxidant substances protect cells from damage.
- Aloe Vera – Both the Aloe vera flower and leaf extracts have antioxidant properties, especially the latter. It has also exhibited antimycoplasmic properties and could protect the skin from the aging effects of sunlight.
My Ambassador box also came with 10 extra samples from their most popular products: VGeneré Anti_Aging Face cReam, Crystal Clear Aura & Room Spray, Immune Defense Fragranced Gel, Super-Eze Gel, VGeneré Fragranced Anti-Aging Face Oil, Super-Eze Bath Salts, VGeneré Hand & Foot Cream, VGeneré Body Cream Fragranced, VGeneré Anti-Aging Face Mask, Positive Attitude AromaFrequences.
Each and every one of these samples have been a pleasant surprise. I was so curious to try the vibrational and wellbeing samples, which I’m loving right now. They smell beautifully and immediately put me into a relaxing state of mind. Going to sleep in a freshly sprayed bedroom with Crystal Clear Aura was a game changer.
The skincare samples were as stunning and flawless as the full-sized products I tried, especially the face oil and the hand & foot cream. Bear in mind that all their products are infused with natural vibrational healing properties sourced from flowers, herbs, essential oils and earth minerals. This unique vibrational formula helps at a deep level and enhances positive cell renewal. <3
Please don’t leave this post without checking their lovely and very informative website, or give them a follow on their Insta. You can also buy any of their products on my Vitali-Chi shop. This company radiates are the definition of «good vibes only». My skin feels it, my spirit feels it. Plus they’re vegan and cruelty-free so what’s not to love!