As some of you probably remember, a couple of months ago I reviewed my first three Vitali-chi products. They were a toner, a face serum and a face mask. Now it’s the turn to discover together another set, the Vitali-chi face oil, cream and exfoliating polish, all of them from the VGeneré line.
I love working with Vitali-chi because their concept of «feel good, look good» really resonates with me. The most important thing you must know about Vitali-chi is that they go beyond being just a skincare brand. Don’t get me wrong, their skincare is flawless, like you’re about to read in this second review. But they also have equally good wellbeing and vibrational ranges.
Because taking care of yourself is not just putting on a moisturising serum at night. It’s working on your inner self as well. And that’s what I think Vitali-chi gets perfectly, with products like Positive Attitude AromaFrequency or Crystal Clear Aura & Room Spray.
VGeneré Exfoliating Face Polish (150ml) 🐇Ⓥ🍃
A non-invasive farewell to dead cells, encouraging a positive cell renewal. Not only that but it also tones the skin. My face feels baby soft and smooth after gently exfoliating it. Consistency-wise, it’s lightweight and creamy; it contains finely ground olive stones blended with anti-bacterial and anti-fungal natural coconut oil, as well as moisturising pure Vitamin E.
Make the most out of your Vitali-chi products and follow the application of this face polish with another VGeneré product, as this product’s been designed to prepare your skin to absorb other VGeneré products, thereby enhancing their effectiveness.
The three main ingredients are:
- Coconut Oil – Its unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for certain hair types and skin. It can be also used as a natural moisturizer. Its natural antioxidant properties make it great for stopping wrinkles and skin irritation.
- Glycerine – A humectant and a carrier that locks in moisture and effective ingredients, such as essential oils, into the skin.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. In recent years, vitamin E supplements have become popular as antioxidants. These are substances that protect cells from damage.
VGeneré Fragranced Anti-Ageing Face Oil (30ml) 🐇Ⓥ🍃
A paraben-free, vegan-friendly and cruelty-free ultra nourishing oil that accelerates cell turnover and promotes healthy cell renewal. It’s suitable for pigmentation, broken capillaries, fine lines, wrinkles and dry, mature or ageing skin. I wear it 2 or 3 times a week, after exfoliation and before bedtime. My skin is so smooth the next morning!!
I wouldn’t necessarily go for a fragranced product when the non-fragranced option is available, but I read that the fragrance in this face oil was made with essential oils of Lemon and Sandalwood Amyris to further reduce cell and tissue damage and promote skin elasticity.
I really liked that extra that came with the fragranced version and it’s not often that fragrances also offer a benefit so I gave it a go. So glad I did because it smells lovely! The other oils in the mix are:
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Benefits include ability to improve heart health, boost energy, strengthen the immune system, improve skin health, prevent cancer, lower cholesterol, protect against asthma, and reduce inflammation.
- Lemon Essential Oil – The benefits of lemon oil can be attributed to its stimulating, calming, carminative, anti-infection, astringent, detoxifying, antiseptic, disinfectant, sleep-inducing, and antifungal properties.
- Sandalwood Essential Oil – Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiphlogistic, antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrizant, carminative, diuretic, disinfectant, emollient, expectorant, hypotensive, memory booster, sedative, and a tonic substance.
VGeneré Anti-Ageing Face Cream (50ml) Ⓥ🍃
No skincare regime is complete without a face cream. I decided to try my first VGeneré cream, and I loved it! It absorbs pretty quickly, yet leaves my skin feeling constatly moisturised if that makes sense. Even though it’s not fragranced, I do love the kind of natural scent it has due to the combination of its organic ingredients.
It claims to be a natural skin food rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants. This anti-ageing face cream is also suitable for dry, mature or ageing skin, pigmentation, broken capillaries, fine lines and wrinkles. Apart from the three main ingredients I’ll list below, it also features a combination of Vitamin A, E, Pro-Vitamin B5 with hydrating aloe vera, sunflower oil, antioxidant rich rooibos and raspberry leaf with collagen boosting allantoin and neem.
Three main ingredients:
- Avocado Oil – Contains collagen-supporting amino acids and proteins, as well as vitamins A, D & E. It nourishes and increases elasticity in the skin which combats signs of ageing such as wrinkles, stretch marks, dry and sagging skin.
- Vitamin C – Antioxidant with moisturising properties. It improves elasticity and tightens the skin. It also provides natural exfoliation, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and pigmentation and helps rebuild collagen.
- Jojoba Oil – Rich in essential nutrients with vitamins E and B, silicon, copper and zinc. Antioxidants soothe fine lines and wrinkles, hydrates the skin and retain moisture and prevents nutrients decolourisation of skin tone from sun damage or other factors.
If you’re interested in these or any other of their products, check out my Vitali-chi shop where you can easily see them and compare them. And don’t forget to use my code STYLEBYDEB for 10% OFF your purchase!