Today I’m very excited to share with you guys a very special post! It’s always a pleasant surprise to receive support from your peers, and this time the adorable Italian blogger Gioia Pernarella from Lo shopping ai tempi della crisi has given me the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you so so much, Gioia! It means a lot <3 Grazie mille 😉
“The versatile blogger award is an award given to you from your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.»
Below are the set of rules that we have to follow for this award:
Thank the blogger who gave the award and link to their blog.
Share seven things about yourself that people may not know.
Give this award to up to 15 bloggers.
Comment on their blogs to tell them of the award.
7 THINGS ABOUT ME YOU MAY NOT KNOW 😉
1. I don’t have anything yellow nor brown in my wardrobe
2. When I was 17 I used to wear headbands all the time because of Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl
3. I have 2 tattoos
4. I’m part Irish (from my father’s side)
5. I studied in a Catholic school
6. Last year, I spent all my savings travelling to Buenos Aires only to see Arctic Monkeys
7. My dream job is… well, Rachel Zoe’s entire career 😉
THE 15 LUCKY BLOGGERS!
Hope you guys enjoyed it!